Finding a premium quality leather shoulder briefcase that doesn’t use harmful toxic tanning processes is no longer difficult – welcome to Rustic Town…
Empowering local skilled artisans to handcraft our products in a traditional “lost art” way to create stunning workmanship whose spirit is lost on mass-produced leather goods.
"Handmade" Genuine Leather "UNISEX" Laptop Messenger Satchel Bags
Leather Laptop Bag Messenger Shoulder Bag Gift Ideas Men College Students Business Executives
- Dimensions: Length 14", Width 4", Height 10" inches
- Ideal for 13 inches laptop. Inner walls of the central compartment are padded to provide extra cushioning to the device
- Can also additionally store files, books, smartphone, 11 inch tablet, laptop charger, etc.
- Very spacious and keeps your stuff organized with 3 Internal compartments
- 2 additional Zippered pockets on the internal walls of the bag
- 1 Adjustable Strap with Max Length 55 Inches
- Color: Tan/Brown
- A Fair Trade Product
- Made from Real Goat Leather
- Each of our shoulder satchel is handmade and looks more beautiful the more you use it.
- Unlike machine-processed leather bags that can lack warmth and personality, Rustic Town products use traditional tools which create tiny imperfections that deepen with character as they age.
- The leather develops a best quality as it matures and comes with subtle natural nuances that make every satchel individual.
It's More About People
Rustic Town's handmade leather bags and accessories are carefully crafted using traditional techniques and by skilled artisans to ensure absolute perfection. These leather goods are made from goat and buffalo leather using 100% handcrafted methods, making them completely recyclable.
- Rustic Town is connected with a number of Organizations within India which work to bring employment to artisans and keep alive traditional skills.
Vegetable Tanning – a Kinder Process
- At Rustic Town we recognize that the leather industry employs highly toxic pollutants to process and make leather products.
- We wanted to stay clear of using harmful chemicals such as chrome and this is why the leather used in our bags and accessories is processed using the traditional technique of “vegetable tanning”.
- This gives our leather unique natural characteristics and is less harmful. It takes longer and costs us more however, it is worth it.